Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By geekpeter
  • 1 Post By xandros9
  1.    #1  
    Downloaded a youtube video (twice) but can't find it anywhere, any clue?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Is it in the /downloads/ folder?
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  3.    #3  
    it definitely isn't in the download folder
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    it definitely isn't in the download folder
    if you used an app for the dl, look on it's folder it may be there.
  5.    #5  
    I used the little floppy disk icon on the top right wjen you watch a youtube video. Anyway, I'll download it on my PC then transfer it to the phone, save myself the bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I used the little floppy disk icon on the top right wjen you watch a youtube video. Anyway, I'll download it on my PC then transfer it to the phone, save myself the bother.
    Floppy disk icon? Where? Never saw that on my Pre
    Me either, I don't see a floppy disk icon. Maybe you have the Preware patch installed for this? You can download Multi Mod from Preware, which will give you the option to download, or stream streamable files.

Another option is to simply sign in and you can mark it for watch later, favorites, etc
    Last edited by sledge007; 07/08/2012 at 05:35 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vity Traff View Post
    Floppy disk icon? Where? Never saw that on my Pre
    Watching a video through the youtube app, my Pre3 has what seems to be a floppy disk in the top right corner, clicking on it the video downloads.
    its one of jasons patches I think it does go in download folder.

if its not working maybe remove/reinstall the patch and reboot your device.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    It's a patch, I had it once.

For me, it went in the downloads folder.
    Try connecting in disk mode, and searching for *.mp4 files
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    It's a patch, I had it once.

For me, it went in the downloads folder.
    Try connecting in disk mode, and searching for *.mp4 files
    ...for me it didn't seemingly appear right away in the downloads folder but it was there ...this patch works great !!
    I have these patches which worked previously on my pre 3 2.2.4 but now don't seem to work ...how come?
    Some videos will fail to download. Try some others as a test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Some videos will fail to download. Try some others as a test.
    one called mp4-video-downloader.patch & the others with 2.1 & 2.2 added to the moniker ...I uninstalled the patch which produced an auto-reboot ...then, I put on the one titled mp4-video-downloader-2.2.patch inasmuch as my pre 3 is running 2.2.4 which did an auto-reboot ...tried again ...didn't work ...will try some more & report...