Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Using a GS2 Skyrocket on AT&T now that uses a regular sim and I'm getting an iPhone 4s to replace it.

The question is: Since I'm going to an iPhone with micro sim, am I screwed out of using my Pre3? I've heard stories of people destroying the sim card slot with micro sim adapters.

I hate to give up on my Pre3 as a working AT&T phone in case I need a backup. So, does anyone know a micro sim adapter that seems to work with the Pre3?
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Ok. I saw the PSA/Sticky at the top. Does anyone know where I can buy that adapter in the US?
    Devices
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    If things don't work out with the pre3 would you sell it? Looking for a pre3.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KURT B View Post
    If things don't work out with the pre3 would you sell it? Looking for a pre3.
    I don't plan to sell it. I'm going to try the Sim Card slot with the adapter once I get it. The only way I'll sell it is if I break the sim card slot and will sell for parts.
    Devices
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    I am not saying you will have the same results as I have but I came from an iphone4 to a pre3. I made my own sim adapter out of an old sim. Just cut out the center with a razor blade, put my micro sim in it, used a small piece of shiny scotch tape to hold it in place, and it works great. I have removed and installed it into my pre3, veer, iphone4 many times with no damage to anything...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums