1.    #1  
    Sorry if such a thread already exisits, but ive recently aquired a Pre 3 and was wondering how to turn off the rediculously loud vibrate that is annoying everyone in my office?

Ive turned of the settings in 'sounds and ringtones' to 'mute' and 'sound' with no vibrate present but it still causes an earthquake when i recieve a message?

Or is there a method/ patch / app which i can use to shorten the vibrate on the phone to a short sharp vibrate rather than the super vibrate which is currently there?

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by kidawney; 07/02/2012 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidawney View Post
    Sorry if such a thread already exisits, but ive recently aquired a Pre 3 and was wondering how to turn off the rediculously loud vibrate that is annoying everyone in my office?

Ive turned of the settings in 'sounds and ringtones' to 'mute' and 'sound' with no vibrate present but it still causes an earthquake when i recieve a message?

Or is there a method/ patch / app which i can use to shorten the vibrate on the phone to a short sharp vibrate rather than the super vibrate which is currently there?

Thanks a lot
    interesting post, Seeing as I think the pre3's vibe for notifications is very minor, so much so I have added duration to mine with a patch. Perhaps someone before you added more vibe? If preware came installed on you phone perhaps you should look to see what patches are installed on there. You may find it's been added, and you can just remove the added vibe. If preware is not installed, but it was a used phone, someone may have installed patches and removed preware before selling it but not removed the patches. In that case, install preware and see if they come up then...