Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By eblade
  1.    #1  
    Hello I am looking to buy a pre 3 in canada. where do i buy it??
    Ebay, same place most all other pre3s are

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    sledge007 and Vistaus like this.
    You can also check http://forums.webosnation.com/marketplace/ it's where I bought mine from.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Amazon probably has a few to browse as well...

I think the OP's difficulty may be that most US sellers on eBay don't list that they will ship to Canada. A bad move on the seller's part.

Not quite what you want, but a nice phone: HP Veer 4G - 8GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone (looks brand new) + Body Armor 886111238446 | eBay

I happen to know first hand that this phone is very nice and would ship to Canada.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Also try contacting the sellers and explain the situation. I've had sellers that said they won't ship to Canada, that have changed their minds. You just have to be "persuasive" Most of the time, it's because they haven't bothered to look up shipping and/or import costs. It was easier for me, as mine was slightly used...therefore, no duty/tax costs.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys I already have a veer and its an incredible phone for that size

I want pre 3 mainly because of the big screen

im sick of using android and keep going back to web os

looks like im going to have to continue this hunt
    Twack had a Preł for sale, but I think it's locked on ATT
    You could always check kijiji.ca I saw a few up there when I was looking for my pre3 a while back. Works well if you in the GTA, not so sure outside of that area. Might be worth a look though. Other then that though I would suggest ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vity Traff View Post
    Twack had a Preł for sale, but I think it's locked on ATT
    With Dogbert's Method carrier locks are not a problem...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee