1.    #1  
    Hello guys ,

i have a simple PRE 3 , unlocked .

Proximity sensor sounds like dead . In call , when my face in far from the phone , display remain black , always black .

I don't use Invisible sheld or similar , so how can i resolve this problem ? I've tried to doctor but is the same

There is a patch for "display alway ON" ?????

Thank you
    Last edited by wolfgart; 07/05/2012 at 10:57 AM.
    - HP Veer --
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I had the exact same problem. I did the exact same steps; Wiped my Pre 3, Doctor it but nothing changed. I don't think that the proximity sensor is dirty because the screen would be always black.

Then at Thursday I brought my Pre│ to Media Markt (German Electronic Store) and they sent it to HP, i hope they can fix that problem. My Pre│ should come back in 10 Days.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ClickGamer View Post
    I had the exact same problem. I did the exact same steps; Wiped my Pre 3, Doctor it but nothing changed. I don't think that the proximity sensor is dirty because the screen would be always black.

Then at Thursday I brought my Pre│ to Media Markt (German Electronic Store) and they sent it to HP, i hope they can fix that problem. My Pre│ should come back in 10 Days.

that's incredible .

I hope will be possible to fix via software
    - HP Veer --
    if you got your phone from a service provider or directly from HP you can send it in for repairs . If you got it from ebay or shady vendor your stuck lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    i would know : can i have access to the proximity sensor ????
    Last edited by wolfgart; 07/05/2012 at 10:58 AM.
    - HP Veer --
  6.    #6  
    and sorry guys , can i disable the Proximity sensor actions with a patch ?

Some one can do that , please ????
    - HP Veer --
  7.    #8  
    thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!
    - HP Veer --
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    You're Welcome!

Please tell us when and how you fix that proximity problem.