1.    #1  
    just incase anyone in the UK needs a touchstone CEX are currently selling them for 4! picked one up yesterday

CeX (UK) Buy & Sell Games, Phones, DVDs, Blu-ray, Electronics, Computing, Vision & CDs)
    Currently using HP Pre 3

Some of my previous phones include:
    HTC: Sensation XE, HD7, Mozart, HD2 & Legend. Sony Ericsson: Xperia X10 & Xperia X10 Mini Pro
    Motorola: Dext Palm: Pre, Pixi Plus & Pre2 Nokia: Lumia 800
    Apple: iPhone 3G: BlackBerry: Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Bold 9650, Storm 9500, Torch 9800, Curve 8900 & Curve 9300
    ohhhh thank you, i ordered one from amazon for about 13, but the seller has not sent yet. i might cancel and get this
  3.    #3  
    Currently using HP Pre 3

HTC: Sensation XE, HD7, Mozart, HD2 & Legend. Sony Ericsson: Xperia X10 & Xperia X10 Mini Pro
    Apple: iPhone 3G: BlackBerry: Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Bold 9650, Storm 9500, Torch 9800, Curve 8900 & Curve 9300
    I so nearly ordered one just for the fun of it (I have two and a 3rd power adaptor) but when it went up to 6.50 with postage my brain cut in. I don't need it for my one Pre3, one at home and one at work is fine.

Thanks for the link though, this is a great price. If I thought there would be a future for it beyond my current Pre3 (I give it a year or two) I may be more tempted.
    Thanks for the heads up dude. Just ordered one for my desk!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    I so nearly ordered one just for the fun of it (I have two and a 3rd power adaptor) but when it went up to 6.50 with postage my brain cut in. I don't need it for my one Pre3, one at home and one at work is fine.

Thanks for the link though, this is a great price. If I thought there would be a future for it beyond my current Pre3 (I give it a year or two) I may be more tempted.
    <Devil on left shoulder says> You need a Touchstone in your car with a USB -> DC adapter...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Ach, if they were shipping to Italy, I would have likely taken one... I'm missing a touchstone to place in the car....
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    <Devil on left shoulder says> You need a Touchstone in your car with a USB -> DC adapter...
    Hah, given that I have never managed to get anything other than the official charger and cable to work with the touchstone I don't fancy my chances, besides, the pre3 would fall off in the car without some serious modifications which I can't be bothered with.
    Hah, given that I have never managed to get anything other than the official charger and cable to work with the touchstone I don't fancy my chances, besides, the pre3 would fall off in the car without some serious modifications which I can't be bothered with.
    I have a Touchstone in my car and its perfect.

Checkout this thread for tips. make your classic touchstone hold your pre 3 better

Its well worth the little effort that's required.
    HP Pre 3 8GB on 2.2.4 with Skinomi Carbon Fiber Skin and Mugen 1400 mAh Battery
    HP Veer 4G Panda 8GB on 2.1.2 with clear Ghost Armor
    HP TouchPad 16GB on 3.0.5 with offical HP case.
    I get no commission if you buy... I'm just urging the little red dude on a bit.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Just received mine from CeX. It is brand new!

Thanks again for the heads up!
    HP Pre 3 8GB on 2.2.4 with Skinomi Carbon Fiber Skin and Mugen 1400 mAh Battery
    HP Veer 4G Panda 8GB on 2.1.2 with clear Ghost Armor
    HP TouchPad 16GB on 3.0.5 with offical HP case.
  12.    #12  
    mine was brand new aswell
    Currently using HP Pre 3

recieved mine, is there a way to disable/chose if exhibition mode starts or not? e.g. mode switcher set to only at night, i cant find a way to do so