1.    #1  
    Don't know what's going on but it seems i've lost some bing map functionalities. Bing map doesnt show the turn by turn anymore nore the option to set travelling preference (driving, walking or public transport).
    Anyone else having the same problem??
    Have the same issue....what's going on??

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I do have turn by turn.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    nope. Have all the functionality here.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    nope. Have all the functionality here.
    Wich version do you have, mine is 3.1.32
    Wich version do you have, mine is 3.1.32
    mine too

Quote Originally Posted by sirga78 View Post
    mine too

Funny...usually you can get the version number inside the app...usually a menu choice of Help or About...but there is no "About" and "Help" opens up a web page that doesn't load.

Anyway, using the App Catalog and tapping on that 'shopping bag' icon on the lower right...It appears I also have 3.1.32.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Funny...usually you can get the version number inside the app...usually a menu choice of Help or About...but there is no "About" and "Help" opens up a web page that doesn't load.

Anyway, using the App Catalog and tapping on that 'shopping bag' icon on the lower right...It appears I also have 3.1.32.
    The Maps app is one of the new enyo apps that doesnt follow the regular phone apps model. It's like they just took the TP app and threw it on the preł.

About my issue, it seems the bottom pane (the one where you can choose options from) is missing in planned route view (attachement).
    Attached Images Attached Images