1.    #1  
    My wife and I just upgraded to a Pre 3. Her from the Pre- and me from a Frankenpre 2.

My phone is heavily patched and hers is bone stock. I have 5 e-mail accounts setup, three from Yahoo and two from Google. My wife only has her one Yahoo account.

Both of our default accounts are Yahoo and we cannot view ANY of the folders. Going to "Prefs & Accounts" and under the "Default Folders" setting, the only thing displayed is "Not yet avaliable"
    I can view the folders with all my other accounts, just not the one Yahoo account that is designated as the default account.

On my Touchpad with all the same settings, I can see all the folders like I should as I was able to with my FrankenPre, as was my wife with her Pre-.

Anyone know how to enable the default e-mail account to view its folders?????
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-Heven View Post
    My wife and I just upgraded to a Pre 3. Her from the Pre- and me from a Frankenpre 2.

My phone is heavily patched and hers is bone stock. I have 5 e-mail accounts setup, three from Yahoo and two from Google. My wife only has her one Yahoo account.

Both of our default accounts are Yahoo and we cannot view ANY of the folders. Going to "Prefs & Accounts" and under the "Default Folders" setting, the only thing displayed is "Not yet avaliable"
    I can view the folders with all my other accounts, just not the one Yahoo account that is designated as the default account.

On my Touchpad with all the same settings, I can see all the folders like I should as I was able to with my FrankenPre, as was my wife with her Pre-.

Anyone know how to enable the default e-mail account to view its folders?????
    I just removed the account on each device, made a different account the default and reinstalled the original. All the folders were in all accounts as should be and then I made the original account with the probnlem the default again. Problem solved.