Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still broken for me, in fact its also broken on my wife's android phone. God I hate hotmail but its next to impossible to convince my wife to move to gmail.
    Quote Originally Posted by benssson View Post
    Still broken for me, in fact its also broken on my wife's android phone. God I hate hotmail but its next to impossible to convince my wife to move to gmail.
    That's very, very sad, I thought this was sorted out and forgotten. In my case, I was reached by a tech support person, on Microsoft's Answers forum. I don't really know if they fixed something related to my account, but taking a look can't hurt....
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    For me it is working
    Info is from here: You can access Hotmail on a webOS device GoMo News

Now over to viewing messages using the native webOS email client. All you do is create a new account by going to ‘Accounts’ and selecting ‘add an account’.
    Next pick the ‘Microsoft Exchange’ option. It will ask you for an email address which is your Hotmail address. You’ll then need to select ‘manual set-up’.
    The software asks for the server, domain, username and password. All you do is type in m.hotmail.com after the https:// for the server.
    Leave the domain empty and use your Hotmail address as the username and Hotmail password. This will get your Hotmail emails.
    At my university they use Outlook.com hosted Exchange. They have alternative server addresses in case the main one doesn't work. I gave my setup sheet to someone else, so the best I can do is to redirect you to their Android mail setup page. Although it's for Android, the instructions apply just as well for webOS. Just change the email and username to your own. http://help.ic.utoronto.ca/solution_id_1772.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12