1.    #1  
    So, my GF's Pre3 was dropped in some water so we purchased her a new replacement from ebay. Everything works fine unpatched with no mods except for her calendar. All of her calendars (gmail, palm, and facebook) are having the same problem. When she enters data into her calendar, it never shows up on the phone until she reboots the device. So the data is obviously not disappearing but for whatever reason it is not displayed until a reboot for any of the calendars. We've tried doctoring her phone with no luck so I suspect it's something broken with her palm profile. We tried to contact HP but they refused to help saying that the Pre3 is not supported because it was never officially released in the US. We talked to 3 different people and all turned us away.

Any suggestions without creating a whole new profile? Is there a way we can completely reset just the calendar portion of her profile? Any ideas would be super helpful. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by zfrogz View Post
    So, my GF's Pre3 was dropped in some water so we purchased her a new replacement from ebay. Everything works fine unpatched with no mods except for her calendar. All of her calendars (gmail, palm, and facebook) are having the same problem. When she enters data into her calendar, it never shows up on the phone until she reboots the device. So the data is obviously not disappearing but for whatever reason it is not displayed until a reboot for any of the calendars. We've tried doctoring her phone with no luck so I suspect it's something broken with her palm profile. We tried to contact HP but they refused to help saying that the Pre3 is not supported because it was never officially released in the US. We talked to 3 different people and all turned us away.

Any suggestions without creating a whole new profile? Is there a way we can completely reset just the calendar portion of her profile? Any ideas would be super helpful. Thanks!
    You could try turning backups off and doing an erase apps and data. It would erase all profile data, account settings, contacts, calendars, etc. The purchased apps don't get removed from your profile though. You could move the contacts to google to keep them before running the erase apps and data.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch