1.    #1  
    Dear fellow Pre3 users.. I was robbed and my Pre3 were in the thief possession.
    I did a remote erase from the Palm Profile page and the notification told me that it is doin the process for approx. 2 hours.. so, I thought I was finally saved since most of my company data is in there.

Today, I went to the website again, and I found that the "I LOST MY PHONE" button clickable! I was puzzled, and quickly do another remote erase. My phone isn't connected to data automatically, how does the remote process work? Does this mean that my previous remote wipe didn't success? How can I tell that the phone is successfully erase my data? furthermore, what do I need to do in order to make the phone unusable? The thief knows my PIN number

Please enlighten me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnel View Post
    Dear fellow Pre3 users.. I was robbed and my Pre3 were in the thief possession.
    I did a remote erase from the Palm Profile page and the notification told me that it is doin the process for approx. 2 hours.. so, I thought I was finally saved since most of my company data is in there.

Today, I went to the website again, and I found that the "I LOST MY PHONE" button clickable! I was puzzled, and quickly do another remote erase. My phone isn't connected to data automatically, how does the remote process work? Does this mean that my previous remote wipe didn't success? How can I tell that the phone is successfully erase my data? furthermore, what do I need to do in order to make the phone unusable? The thief knows my PIN number

Please enlighten me.
    First (hopefully you already did this) change passwords of everything that was saved on your phone. If you had credit card or other banking information on your phone - get a new card and cancel the old.

As long as your old phone is not connected to the internet the remote wipe cannot work. Tell your mobile provider to cancel the SIM card. If he has to put in a new SIM card he has to create a new profile. That would still leave your downloads etc in place, but at least your contacts etc... would be removed.

But most of all make sure you changed all affected passwords.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5