Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I have the latest WebOS (2.2.4 I think) and it seems every time I try to reboot the device by going into Device Info and hitting Restart Device it shows me the shutdown screen with the spinning orb and a "Do not remove battery" message at the bottom and hangs there.

This is quite annoying. Is it just me?
    I always either:

A) hold the power button down until the Airplane Mode/Reboot/Shut Down screen pops up or
    B) hold the power button down and flick the ringer switch 3 times (back and forth).

No issues.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Ah thanks.

Using Device Info -> Restart Device or running the reboot command in Xecutah leaves the shutdown screen hanging.

But holding down the power button and hitting Power -> Restart works.

Is there some sort of bug tracker for OpenWebOS?
    In Preware, you can download an app called Lumberjack that will record background info/errors etc. Personally, I've never used the Device Info way of turning off/restarting any device...seems like too much work, if you know what I mean.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Ok strange, it no longer hangs from Device Info --> Restart. I guess luna is flakey or something..