1.    #1  
    Hey!

Iīve got a little problem, I canīt see Bad Kitty in my App Catalog Wasnīt it upgraded for the Pre 3? Maybe the developers have taken it out from the App Catalog...

Can someone confirm?
  2.    #2  
    Iīm on a AT&T Pre 3 with the US App Catalog by the way.
    Check the Twitter app article on the webOSnation home page. I believe it states that the developer pulled Bad Kitty from the catalog.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Yes it was updated for the Pre 3 and I still have it running here on my Pre 3 next to Project Macaw, but it got pulled from the App Catalog and the dev says "it might or might not come back".
    Still showing up in my catalog. But I have app tuckerbox installed. Maybe this explains that
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Just installed Bad Kitty thanks to App Tuckerbox. Can't see why the developer pulled it. It runs perfectly on the Pre3, even scaled properly.
  7.    #7  
    How did you do it? When I'm trying to install it via app tuckerbox, the request in the App Catalog just says that the application is unavaliable. Any tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snazrael View Post
    Just installed Bad Kitty thanks to App Tuckerbox. Can't see why the developer pulled it. It runs perfectly on the Pre3, even scaled properly.
    Perfectly? It has a few bugs and DM's aren't working. Sure, Bad Kitty is a lovely app which I quite adore even though I don't use it primarily, but it doesn't work perfectly and that's a fact 'cause even the dev confirms that there are bugs and non-working DM.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    You are correct it is not perfect. Also won't load the trending topics. I was just overly excited to see it scale, and be lightening fast, once I finally got App Tuckerbox to work.
  10.    #10  
    Yaya, got it by some tweaking in App Tuckerbox and Preware!