Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bluenote
  • 1 Post By dkirker
  1.    #1  
    I have two Mugen battery for Pre3 one 1400mAh and one 2800mAh

they are all quite new, I used both of them for less then two weeks before I sold my Pre3

Now I'd like to give it away to someone who's really helping WebOS development

Any suggestion on where to go or who to contact?
    webos internals is always a good bet
    Vistaus likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by norra View Post
    I have two Mugen battery for Pre3 one 1400mAh and one 2800mAh

they are all quite new, I used both of them for less then two weeks before I sold my Pre3

Now I'd like to give it away to someone who's really helping WebOS development

Any suggestion on where to go or who to contact?
    I would love to taken them from you, say $20. For shipping and handling?
    I'm looking to get ahold of the 2800 mAh battery and back to try to transplant a TouchStone coil and Touch to Share coil into it.

Been trying to get my Pre3 back to being my driver device by developing a bunch of apps.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    cujoq37 likes this.
    I could go for a 1400 .. and if dkirker is successful on getting a 2800 to touchstone compatibility (don't care much about TTS) i'd be all about that too
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: