Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Recently I heard about a battery for pre3 from my Chinese friend.
    It has the battery cell Samsung 474350N battery core that is the same as the original battery.
    In fact MUGEN 1400mAh and the pre3 use the same battery cell but the original battery usually marks conservative capacity so it is 1250mAh.
    The battery of MUGEN is also from Chinese OEM and that factory also product the battery of pre3.
    So the battery cell of these two batteries is the same and the only difference is just the brand.
    You can go and have a look and the price is just $29.99.
    you can get from ebay
    Yes, i am in china and i find in local webmarket, the battery only cost 15$ or less without shipping.
    Are you saying that the Samsung 474350N battery is a battery that is compatible with the Pre 3?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Only google reference I find for that part number is this thread.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Only google reference I find for that part number is this thread.
    Try this: 474350N battery | eBay
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  6. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    I ordered mine. Will be with me in a day or two. I will update once I get it.
    the Mugen 2800 battery is just awesomeness even if it costs 100. It well worth intro get a solid days use outing it without charging all the time.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    the Mugen 2800 battery is just awesomeness even if it costs 100. It well worth intro get a solid days use outing it without charging all the time.
    I wish they had a touchstone cover for this extended battery.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    how much fatter is the pre3 with the 2800? I usually carry a spare and would love to stop...
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Another possible candidate is linked here (thx gbp!).
    It may still be on sale.

we should probably make this one thread.
  11. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Okay folks

I am happy to report you that this battery is working for my Pre3. It has 1218 mAh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1300mAh-BATT...#ht_1414wt_700

Its much cheaper than others out there.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I ordered the Mugen 2800 today. It might be expensive, it might be fat, but to be able to skip the spare and get multiple days while on business trips will be worth it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Anyone found a charger standalone charger that works with these?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aia832003 View Post

My only standalone charger is my UK pre 3...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums

I'm looking for one, too. Anyone found anything that would work (short of another Pre 3)?
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    I wish they had a touchstone cover for this extended battery.
    I actually rigged my extended battery case with a Touchstone coil and Touch to Share coil. It works really well! I had to shave a bit of the case. The tough part was getting the contacts in the right spot... :/ But, I didn't have to extended any cables or contacts.

I'll post pictures on my blog later.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    gbp likes this.
    I came across a charger that is said to work w/ just about any Li-Poly battery. It has adjustable contacts for the +, - and control leads and got a few good reviews. I dont think I saved the link so I'll have to search search a bit.
    PALM HP PRE3 Ĥ 1500 1300mAh ԭװ-Ա

Not sure if anyone else has seen this 1500 mAh extended battery.
    Hi. I bought Lithium Battery For HP Pre 3 - Batteries as a spare just incase my battery dies - I love my pre3, and the fact that no-one else I know has one!

Yeah, the 'sale ends in ....' is a con, but at 6.81 delivered I'm glad I took a chance. Don't know if it will have the quality or durability of the Mugen one, but the charge lasts the same as my original, it charges with the mains adapter, touchstone and car adapter so I'm happy, and if the original battery lasts I may never need it.

Just thought I'd post incase anyone is looking for a cheap spare.
    I received the battery Unsy had linked today. 77% charged from the beginning - I'm going let Dr Battery have a look after ~5 full charges and tell you about the result. CanadianWarLord has a perfect result.

1200 mAh displayed on it. They seem to change their prices almost daily - I've paid 10,99$, today it's 6,81$, so maybe you should hurry up if you need some power

Tell them that you need a tax declaration if you need it, because in my case they didn't put it on so I had to wait 2 weeks until the local customs let me pick it up 30 car-minutes away from here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelmutsKohl; 06/27/2012 at 08:04 AM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast