1.    #1  
    Hey!

I have two questions for you guys!

1. Does anyone know if its possible to buy separate european charger for the Pre 3? (Can't buy from the eurostore, live in Norway, and they don't ship here )

2. Does the Touchstone (Mobile one) come with a travel/european adapter?

Thanks for answers in advance
    im sure you can buy general socket to USB plugs and micro-USB wires, Sony Erricson and Blackberry ones worked fine on my pre3. they should theoretically work with touchstone but dont take my word
  3.    #3  
    Hey, thanks for the answer! Dumb me didn't think of that...
    Quote Originally Posted by simen.gangstad View Post
    Hey!

I have two questions for you guys!

1. Does anyone know if its possible to buy separate european charger for the Pre 3? (Can't buy from the eurostore, live in Norway, and they don't ship here )

2. Does the Touchstone (Mobile one) come with a travel/european adapter?

Thanks for answers in advance
    I'm pretty sure that all of our chargers (especially for the Pre3) are 100-240V 50-60 Hz compatible, so all you really need is an adapter plug. The print on the charger is quite small, but all that I've seen are marked like this.

Some newer chargers even have replaceable plugs, but good luck finding the "other" kind (i.e. what you would need to the country you're visiting).

edc
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent Hewlett-Packard or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own warped point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP and Palm.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the answer! So I'll just buy a adapter or a Pre 2 charger or something?
    2 part question..

1. What is the difference from an original Pre touchstone & the Pre2 Touchstone? is there any?

2. Where do I find a pre3 touchstone? I know they are rare.. but man do I want one.
    Try ebay. I always get electronics like card readers and cables dirt cheap. They usually ship out of China or Hong Kong so it will take 2-3 weeks. But they are so cheap, I feel guilty sometimes.
    I have a international travel adapter like this, minus the usb attachment and the cable. It's great.
    Universal Worldwide Travel Power AC Adaptor Plug with USB Free charging cable HK | eBay
  9.    #9  
    Iīve found a Pre 3 touchstone on eBay, itīs on her way to me now! By the way, I got my Pre 3 today! Itīs awesome!

The Pre 3 touchstone (Donīt think itīs any difference between the Pre 3īs and the Pre 2īs)

New HP Palm Touchstone Charging Dock Pre Pixi veer NIB with USB cable | eBay
    You can find the touchstones on amazon for like $4.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    You can find the touchstones on amazon for like $4.

But they donīt ship to Norway, as the eurostore