1.    #1  
    I have used a Pre 3 for about a month and Dr Battery says my health is 99%. Why is it decreasing so fast? Should I stop using certain patches?
    Was it ever 100%? I would be more concerned with the next drop. Also, if you figure at 85% or so a battery is pretty much done and 2 years would be a long life in most cases then you might be somewhat on that schedule.

Mine has been at 98% for several months and started at 100% in October I think.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    My Mugen battery shows 97% after months of use... meh, if I have to give Mugen another $40 to keep my unicorn alive, it is what it is. Haven't used my stock battery since I got the Mugen so no clue what the health is. If I think about it, I might throw it in this weekend, run it thru a few cycles and see what it says.

Oh and if you don't use TS/TTS, you can get the XL Mugen battery, I know some folks that swear by it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    What makes you think that 1% loss after a month is fast?

LiIon are only good for a couple of years. And long before that you'll see some gradual loss of capacity.

Also the capacity is an educated best guess approximation. You have an app that gives you a nice simple number - but the chemical reality behind that is not quite so linear.

All batteries loose capacity all the time - most of your gadgets just dont have an app to tell you so and a % or 2 is not really noticable in practice.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  5.    #5  
    Wow. I'm glad I am not doing badly at all.