1.    #1  
    I am using VPN with PPTP on my Touchpad since the plugin came out and it works great!

The plugin can also be installed on the Pre3 using App Tuckerbox, but it does not work since the kernel doesn't have the necessary modules.

For a short while there was a 2.4.0 (I think) custom-compiled UberKernel that seemed to work with PPTP, but it vanished again.
    I sadly don't have the Linux-skills to compile a kernel; is there any kernel available that includes the PPTP-modules? Or anyone who can compile UberKernel including these modules?

It would be amazing if anyone could come to my rescue, I'm definitely willing to (beta)test it and help out in any way I can!
    Global Posts
    778 Global Posts
    Major bump!

This is the one lacking function (PPTP VPN) that cripples my Pre3 when I'm not in the US.

Any talented kind soul willing to have go? I'd gladly donate!

Thanks!
    Last edited by eKeith; 05/04/2013 at 07:00 PM.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C