webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Pre 3 > Pre3 2.2.4 preware themes will not install
Pre3 2.2.4 preware themes will not install
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By noviet
  • 1 Post By kalyan.dande@gmail.com

Old 04/07/2012, 06:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

I am wondering if anyone is having the same problem. I just got the pre3 and installed preware and I get an error every time I try to install a theme look below if you can help thanks

postinst
-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.prethemer.themes.5d22e93d4e.postinst 2>&1
mkdir: can't create directory '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install': File exists
cat: can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.txt': No such file or directory
sh: 1: unknown operand
There is already a theme installed. Remove any installed themes before continuing
Removing package com.prethemer.themes.5d22e93d4e from root...
remove
noviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by crwolv likes this.
Thanked By: crwolv
Old 04/08/2012, 05:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

I too get similar issues as told by you. But theme manager from preware does the job well. Please note that there aren't many themes for pre 3. But someone did an excellent job in coming up with ICS theme for pre 3 with 2.2.4. Kudos to that developer. Other themes on my pre 3 are dark glass, glass effect suite, enlightened black and white.
kalyan.dande@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by crwolv likes this.
Thanked by crwolv, noviet
Old 04/17/2012, 07:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyan.dande@gmail.com View Post
I too get similar issues as told by you. But theme manager from preware does the job well. Please note that there aren't many themes for pre 3. But someone did an excellent job in coming up with ICS theme for pre 3 with 2.2.4. Kudos to that developer. Other themes on my pre 3 are dark glass, glass effect suite, enlightened black and white.
Nice it worked! I had to connect my pre3 (USB mode) and find theme zip files for pre 3 online with my PC to download to my downloads folder in the pre3 then install the zip in the theme manager app before having the theme manager app apply the theme to the pre 3 which took a while......... but hey at least I have a darker theme and app launcher like I wanted thank you

Last edited by noviet; 04/17/2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: mispelling
noviet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
themes error 2.2.4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0