1.    #1  
    Just got my Pre3 in the mail yesterday. Happy camper. This thing is a behemoth compared to the Veer. I haven't run into any issues.....yet, aside from my app downloads. I went into Software Manager, paused all downloads, and installed the apps I want to keep, and am trying to delete the paused downloads through the top left menu, but everytime I press it nothing happens. Is there an alternate way? I did try swipe to delete, but that didn't seem to work.

Worst case scenario, I could just let them all download and then delete them, but I'm trying to avoid that long process, as I do have several apps that I just don't want anymore.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  2.    #2  
    Never did figure it out. I let it sit for a few hours, all the paused apps said they were cancelling, and nothing ever happened. Resumed and deleted. Problem solved, just took the long way about it.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    yeah that's the only way to do it
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...