Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ToniCipriani
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  1.    #1  
    Are there Pre 3s with hardware rev B? Just wondering cause my Pre 3 has some slider issues.
    Version A here ( german pre3 ), but I think to remember some people discussing about the slider, time ago, and if i remember right the consensus was that not all units were assembled exactly as well
    Hardware A, AT&T Pre3. I had slider issues but they were fixed after 2.2.4.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Verizon Pre3 Model (HSTNH-F30CV) Hardware version A
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Hardware A, AT&T Pre3. I had slider issues but they were fixed after 2.2.4.
    LOL, this made me laugh...

I don't think it was intentional, but I think the OP was talking about the actual hardware slider, and I think Toni is talking about slider answering/hanging up calls etc.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    LOL, this made me laugh...

I don't think it was intentional, but I think the OP was talking about the actual hardware slider, and I think Toni is talking about slider answering/hanging up calls etc.
    Well he just said slider... at least I'm not talking about burgers.
    True True

mmmm I want a burger now... thanks, now it's burgers for dinner.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Vistaus likes this.