1.    #1  
    Hi , Im new to the site and also will hopefully soon be new to webOS. Before I go and order the Pre 3 i want to make sure that the unlocked phone will have 3g coverage on vodafone Ireland network. Ive seen that some carriers wont offer 3g on the pre so im just making sure .

Thanks
    Hiya. I'm new too! I'm on Vodaphone, UK not Ireland though, and get 3g no probs. I love my Pre 3 - wish I had got another one as a spare!
    as long as you get the EU version and not a US version it will work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonadolan View Post
    Hi , Im new to the site and also will hopefully soon be new to webOS. Before I go and order the Pre 3 i want to make sure that the unlocked phone will have 3g coverage on vodafone Ireland network. Ive seen that some carriers wont offer 3g on the pre so im just making sure .

Thanks
    Jason it will work 100%, im using my pre3 on three.ie and its a great phone, ive even stopped using mu iphone4s, such a shame it never went into production on a large scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kildare75 View Post
    Jason it will work 100%, im using my pre3 on three.ie and its a great phone, ive even stopped using mu iphone4s, such a shame it never went into production on a large scale.
    In all network types? 2G with EDGE, 3G, HSDPA/HSUPA?
  6.    #6  
    My Pre 3 arrived today and I love it!! Its so much more than I expected! Glad I didnt buy the 4S.

Thanks everyone for your help!!