Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree15Likes
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by romeytang View Post
    I tried following the link to the mobile banking app that was posted earlier at https://developer.palm.com/appredire....mobilebanking

It says it's not available anyone else running into that problem or is it just me?

So do most people have any complaints about build quality. I heard the Pre2 had better build quality but I still think it feels a little creaky and loose when closed as well as a little wiggly when open. Does the Pre 3 share any of these problems?
    I liked my Pre-, but it did have a "plasticky" feel. Supposedly the Pre 2 is better. I now have a Pre 3 and I can tell you that it is far superior to the Pre-. The slider is very firm - not at all creaky or wiggly.

Sorry about the Bank of America link. When I posted it on here, it WAS functional (I wouldn't've posted it if it wasn't). I tried again when I saw your post and I'm getting the same 'not available' as you are.
    Last edited by carldc; 03/10/2012 at 08:32 PM.
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Well at least I know I was doing it right at least :-) I am gonna try to snag a Pre3 on eBay once the tax return comes back. I am sure ill enjoy it quite a bit.
    johncc likes this.
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    Well at least I know I was doing it right at least :-) I am gonna try to snag a Pre3 on eBay once the tax return comes back. I am sure ill enjoy it quite a bit.
    Go for it! You won't regret it.
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    I tried following the link to the mobile banking app that was posted earlier at https://developer.palm.com/appredire....mobilebanking

It says it's not available anyone else running into that problem or is it just me?
    Try Preware. I was just able to install it from there (even though app cat still doesn't have it). I'm not a BOA customer, so I don't know if it works, but it IS there.
    I have a regret, new app SongID is not compatible with Pre3, "Hulk sad" - Sheldon Cooper
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I like it a lot. My only complaints are:
    I don't like how the back of the device fits on. Whenever I take it off, I feel like I'm about to break the phone.
    I don't like the fact that it is always running at a load average of at least 7 and is laggy as a result.
    Proclip doesn't make a holder specifically for it.
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    I like it a lot. My only complaints are:
    I don't like how the back of the device fits on. Whenever I take it off, I feel like I'm about to break the phone.
    Agreed. I dread taking the back off. It was much easier to remove the back of the Pre-. Of course, I HAD to remove the Pre- back several times a week for a battery pull. No such need with the Pre 3.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    no regrets, I love love my pre3, my pre2 and pre- served me well... Each one a step above the last, the 3 would have sold...its nice...nice.
    I'll be honest with you. I was just on a business trip, and I had my Pre 3 and my GS2. I started out with the Pre 3, but soon became very frustrated with the map app. Switched to my GS2 and suddenly, getting around isn't a problem... But everything else was!!!

I send emails and text messages all day. Switching between two emails to cut and paste is waaaaaaaaaay easier on Webos. And when a new email or text message came in, there it was on the lock screen.

I love my GS2. But when I finally no longer needed a map, I dropped it like a hot potato.

EDIT: I just got NDrive on my Pre 3. Uh oh. Not sure if I'll ever use my GS2 ever again...
    Last edited by Vociferous; 03/22/2012 at 01:09 PM.
    I am frustrated by pre3.
    1. I bought it at wrong price.
    2. It does not dial 1300* and 1800* numbers in Australia.
    3. Bloody issues with NextG Telstra downplays 3G CBD issue | Delimiter have had me turning it off and on (Airplane mode) so I could stay online.
    Never again will I buy a thing that is not localized for Australia, not supported locally or does not have a warranty (so I could turn it back if all else fails).
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234