Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Hello everybody!

I made a thread about this earlier, but didn't get any real respons, so hoping maybe this time

I really miss the feature my previous phones had to have a recurring notification on unread SMS messages. So that the phone would keep vibrating in intervals like evert second minute till the mesages has been read.

Would it be possible to make a patch for this? Simply giving the opportunity to set an interval for the vibration/notification to recur?

I'd definitely be willing to make a donation to anyone who could make this happen...

Out!
    If you install sconix advanced system menu patches, then go into preferences, then hit the bell icon next to your palm profile account, repeat interval is at the bottom.
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 03/01/2012 at 11:02 AM.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    If you install sconix advanced system menu patches, then go into preferences, then hit the bell icon next to your palm profile account, repeat interval is at the bottom.
    Can't believe i didn't know that...

Thanks!
    no problem, sconix has put in so many features I sometimes forget
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Kimboo likes this.