1.    #1  
    Kicking around a concept and it works reasonably with the Touchpad. Not sure how the performance will really stack up on a pre3. If someone wants to give it a go and see what kinda frame rate you end up with. It should max out at around 24fps with this version.

Usage: Start up any audio source and then run the 'flashtest' app. Output scales with volume.

Linkage: com.wordpress.touchcontrol.flashtest_0.0.1_all.ipk
    Installed and tried ( using a mp3 ). Don't see anything happening in the card... it's all grey with a white rectangle located on the top left side

Update
    Restarted luna, no changes. Tried also using an online radio, same.
    Last edited by mazzinia; 02/28/2012 at 05:42 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Installed and tried ( using a mp3 ). Don't see anything happening in the card... it's all grey with a white rectangle located on the top left side

Update
    Restarted luna, no changes. Tried also using an online radio, same.
    Thx for giving it a go. It's a pain to debug since the emulator doesn't have flash available.
    Always available
    hey bi0tech, ericblade from IRC .. was wondering if you ever did anything with that visualizer that you were talking about back on IRC a couple months ago.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    hey bi0tech, ericblade from IRC .. was wondering if you ever did anything with that visualizer that you were talking about back on IRC a couple months ago.
    Think you got the wrong guy, I haven't used IRC in probably 15 years.