1.    #1  
    I just activated my new Pre 3 last night, after doctoring it to 2.2.4. I'm having a problem with the messaging app. When I go to the Buddies tab, it shows that 2 of my friends are online. However, when I click on their names, which would usually open a conversation with them, nothing happens. The click registers in the app, but the app doesn't go to conversation view.

I've also noticed that I can't seem to set a new primary profile on any of my contacts anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironclad359 View Post
    I just activated my new Pre 3 last night, after doctoring it to 2.2.4. I'm having a problem with the messaging app. When I go to the Buddies tab, it shows that 2 of my friends are online. However, when I click on their names, which would usually open a conversation with them, nothing happens. The click registers in the app, but the app doesn't go to conversation view.

I've also noticed that I can't seem to set a new primary profile on any of my contacts anymore.
    I have been having the exact same issue but with my GTalk account. Started happening a couple of weeks ago. Don't have an AIM account, but something tells me it is a bug in the overall app and is not tied to any specific account type. Were you ever able to get any resolution re: this issue?
  3.    #3  
    No. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't :-(