1.    #1  
    I am having trouble with opening notifications in the facebook app.
    When I click on the link for a new notification, 90% of the time, the card with the notification does not open. It is very erratic.
    How are you guys handling this? Are you using a different facebook app?
    Also, any way to get invisible mode for messaging?
    Thanks!
    try the TP fb app using tuckerbox, it doesnt replace ur current one so u can just uninstall if u dont want. u cant see the actual info on the notifications but it works in the app if u open the notification
    I am having more problems with the FB app doing this on my TouchPad than on the phone, but I don't use FB app that much on phone lately.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  4.    #4  
    I looked for the touchpad app on tuckerbox and can't find it. Nothing comes up for 'Facebook'.

Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    try the TP fb app using tuckerbox, it doesnt replace ur current one so u can just uninstall if u dont want. u cant see the actual info on the notifications but it works in the app if u open the notification