Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Try removing the account through the Accounts app and then re-add. If you remove via the calendar app, it won't be fully removed.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenoyster View Post
    Try removing the account through the Accounts app and then re-add. If you remove via the calendar app, it won't be fully removed.
    That's how I removed the account in my previous post. I am planning on wiping my device to fix some other issues. If that doesn't fix it maybe I'll doctor the phone. If there is a doctor for AT&T Pre3.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by workerb View Post
    That's how I removed the account in my previous post. I am planning on wiping my device to fix some other issues. If that doesn't fix it maybe I'll doctor the phone. If there is a doctor for AT&T Pre3.
    WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I tried Doctoring my phone to fix the issue but that didn't work. Should note that I didn't do a Full Erase beforehand. I just installed the jar on the phone. It runs smoother now though. I like having the speed back that I had before. I might try a Full Erase on Sunday. But I can just use the owa site for the limited number of times I actually make a calendar appt from my phone. Most are made from my desk PC. We'll see.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Tell me how that works for you - I had an ATT pre 3 which worked great with the EAS calendar using google, my new Verizon pre 3 only allows me to make changes on 1 calendar out of 4, even though touchpad works great. One thing i noticed with the phone, at the outset, i could not make changes on the Palm Profile calendar either, doctored about 5x and that started working. I'm wondering where the log files are? I installed internalz, but that does not show me log files.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    A couple new pieces of info.
    1. When I edit existing calendar events on my phone they are instantly synced to the Exchange calendar.
    2. I dug down into my company's OWA site and notice a section for mobile phones with a details button. It shows the user agent as Palm/1.0.1 whereas when I check my user agent on user-agent-string.info it is Palm/3.0. Also the device ID didn't match any ID info I could find on my Pre3.

For the second finding can something be done on the server side to update support of 'newer' Palm phones? Maybe just delete the phone entry on the server side and have it resync.

I'll have to see if the details disappear when I delete the account on my phone. I don't think they will because the first sync time is 2/7/2012. I've deleted my account on my phone several times since then.
  7.    #47  
    1. When I edit existing calendar events on my phone they are instantly synced to the Exchange calendar.
    Yeah, same with me.
    2. I dug down into my company's OWA site and notice a section for mobile phones with a details button. It shows the user agent as Palm/1.0.1 whereas when I check my user agent on user-agent-string.info it is Palm/3.0. Also the device ID didn't match any ID info I could find on my Pre3.

For the second finding can something be done on the server side to update support of 'newer' Palm phones? Maybe just delete the phone entry on the server side and have it resync.

I'll have to see if the details disappear when I delete the account on my phone. I don't think they will because the first sync time is 2/7/2012. I've deleted my account on my phone several times since then.
    I thought EAS ID even was on TP Palm/1.0.1 thought i saw this while searching for a way to activate Tasks for EAS, but i could be wrong. Would have to search all the doctors files for this string in one of the EAS files where it is mentioned.

And shouldn't your Pre3 browser user agent string rather be Pre/3.0 than Palm/3.0 ?
    http://user-agent-string.info/list-of-ua/os-detail?os=webOS
    Last edited by gizmo21; 03/10/2013 at 06:20 AM.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    After my doctoring from last weekend didn't seem to work I did the following:

1. Deleted my exchange account on my phone.
    2. Went into my company email and removed the phone entry under mobile devices.
    3. Recreated my account manually in my phone.
    4. Noticed my appts were an hour off so I disabled Network Time Zone and manually set it.

For some reason my sync is working now. It didn't seem to work right after all this was done but this morning I noticed a test entry in my calendar from yesterday.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  10.    #50  
    After my doctoring from last weekend didn't seem to work I did the following:

1. Deleted my exchange account on my phone.
    2. Went into my company email and removed the phone entry under mobile devices.
    3. Recreated my account manually in my phone.
    4. Noticed my appts were an hour off so I disabled Network Time Zone and manually set it.

For some reason my sync is working now. It didn't seem to work right after all this was done but this morning I noticed a test entry in my calendar from yesterday.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Waw I will try that when I get the chance!
    at least my network time zone was also disabled on mine for ages (because of other reasons can't not think of right now ) and as said i never had exchange probs. And i'm using app "clock sync" to daily sync time in background. Pre 2 2.2.4 O2 germany.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mschumacher69 View Post
    I tried disabling the calendar on 1 of the exchange accounts and it didn't solve the problem :S

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    What carrier are you using? Note my experience:

Verizon Pre3 vs. ATT Pre3 - multiple google calendars
    My experimenting shows that the Sprint Pre, the ATT Pre3 just work with multiple google calendars, but the Verizon Pre3 will display the multiple calendars but not allow modification of them (even though they are my calendars and I can modify them on my touchpad, my computer and any computer browser, my ipod touch and my ipad).

I don't know what is different about the Verizon Pre3 that makes these multiple calendars not work. The ATT and Verizon seem awfully similar in other aspects.

Any insight would be appreciated!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123