1.    #1  
    So, I was having the issue where my google calendar would only sync after setting up the account, but after enabling, disabling, and re-enabling it, it seems to be working, and working a bit too well. Now, it wants to sync all the time. And when it does sync with Google, it will sync for hours and hours. Last night, it started syncing with Google, and 9 hours later, it's still syncing. Is there any way to stop this behavior? It's burning through my cellular data. Or make it only sync at certain times? I did turn down the months to look forward and back to 4 months back and a year ahead, instead of the Ubercalendar standards.

I would also like to know if it's actually doing anything, I mean I don't have that much stuff to sync, and it my phone sits there syncing, on full wifi connection, syncing away.
    do you have any patches installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinst3in View Post
    So, I was having the issue where my google calendar would only sync after setting up the account, but after enabling, disabling, and re-enabling it, it seems to be working, and working a bit too well. Now, it wants to sync all the time. And when it does sync with Google, it will sync for hours and hours. Last night, it started syncing with Google, and 9 hours later, it's still syncing. Is there any way to stop this behavior? It's burning through my cellular data. Or make it only sync at certain times? I did turn down the months to look forward and back to 4 months back and a year ahead, instead of the Ubercalendar standards.

I would also like to know if it's actually doing anything, I mean I don't have that much stuff to sync, and it my phone sits there syncing, on full wifi connection, syncing away.
    My guess is you have a bad event. You should look at the last several events that you have and delete and recreate them or you can toggle them to HP profile and back to google that will clean the events.

If you use lumberjack and type "google" in the custom log, hit retrieve log after it has been syncing for a while. You can post it here and I can take a look.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch