1.    #1  
    i just got a new hp pre 3 and i loaded skype and i get to log in and it keeps saying unknown problems?? i cant get it to log on?? is there any magic to get it to work?? anyone got any ideas?? thanks guys ernie
    do u already have an account set up?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Make sure the Skype app is installed from the HP app store.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by philwil View Post
    Make sure the Skype app is installed from the HP app store.
    Nope! Skype capability is pre-installed and you just have to add your Skype account under the Phone application.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie.wain View Post
    i just got a new hp pre 3 and i loaded skype and i get to log in and it keeps saying unknown problems?? i cant get it to log on?? is there any magic to get it to work?? anyone got any ideas?? thanks guys ernie
    Could you tell us where are you going to load skype and login? Are you using the accounts app to add the skype account in?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I had to install the Skype app from the catalog with 2.2.4 on the Pre 3

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Hi there,
    there is a new skype diverter for personal landline and cell phone.
    This adapter -Rylwy - can reduce a lot the telephone bill.
    It connect your personal landline and cell phone to the net via skype , then you remote access them anywhere with skype again. in the uk you can use your bt 5.95 free mounth contract - via your "3" cell phone for free - so not paying anything calling landline from your cell phone !
    Hi folks

Just got my ... left it a long, long time... makes searching for newbie Pre3 issues more challenging!

I was having a Skype chat with a buddy, and the order/sequence that the messages were coming through were all messed up.

Seems to only be in Skype, not regular (SMS) messages.

Thoughts?