1.    #1  
    Find this very annoying. Once in a while, I notice the Skype profile in Synergy would automatically become the primary profile for my contacts, then I have to manually go in to each profile and set the Google contact back as primary.

Very annoying since it also changes the names of my contacts...
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Find this very annoying. Once in a while, I notice the Skype profile in Synergy would automatically become the primary profile for my contacts, then I have to manually go in to each profile and set the Google contact back as primary.

Very annoying since it also changes the names of my contacts...
    For me that only happens when I actually add a Skype (or else than Google) contact. It's right annoying, but when I change the main contact back to Google, it stays as is. A general preference or better a priority list for Synergy would be great!
    webOS is simply fabulous

TouchPad’s Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004’s post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
  3.    #3  
    That's the thing. I switch them all over to Google, then a while later they would all change back to Skype. It's bizzare.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    i had this issue too but couldn't find a fix. i just ended up unlinking the skype contact since i didn't want to deal with it any longer.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    The issue occurs as soon as Skype loses its connecting and you have to log in anew. (And it loses its 'connection' quite often. That is, I need to log into Skype again every other week or so).

That being said - is there still no solution to this problem?
    I made skype contacts their own entries.

When i type a couple letters prompting the contact list, i choose Joe or Joe on Skype, since i sort by first name.

I don't have many skypers though so maybe this isn't good alternative for everyone.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!