Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    So I've always been interested in webos. I just got my pre 3 today and I just wanted to say how amazing the webos operating system is. I was using an iPhone 4s and Galaxy Nexus. I'm not saying it's better but webos is great.
    now I'm really disappointed hp quit on us.

Are there are apps/ tricks you guys recommend?
    Install prepare and start with the advanced patches
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    In the app catalog, search for "Preware" and get the Preware Homebrew Documentation app. Best 99 cents you'll ever spend (and the money helps support the homebrewers!).

Also search on here for "webOS Quick Install" and get that set up on your computer.

Lastly...enjoy!
    or you could sell it to me, could use a spare just in case lol
    or trade it for may thunderbolt got it cheap but excellent condition I know its not a fair trade its just the only way I might get one, so if you ever get bored of it it will be welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by carldc View Post
    In the app catalog, search for "Preware" and get the Preware Homebrew Documentation app. Best 99 cents you'll ever spend (and the money helps support the homebrewers!).

Also search on here for "webOS Quick Install" and get that set up on your computer.

Lastly...enjoy!
    i don't know why but now the webOS Quick Install will not show available apps for my pre3/2
    is there any rezone?
    i use "WebOSQuickInstall-4.4.0"
    thanks