Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
    Just got a pre 3 for $240. What an amazing phone it is. At&t should just release them free on contract.. I think I have found my phone for the next 5 years if hp dont make a new one
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    Jump the ship. You will not be disappointed.Pre 3 is great.
    We have the same situation with Sprint. Family plan, two Pre-'s. Wife wants another webOS phone may be Pre2. I can't stand any other phone for the simple fact that they suck at multi tasking. Fortunately we can jump the ship because Sprint recently changed their plans for folks who are on family unlimited data plan ( $129.99). Earlier they used to give employee discount on $ 129.99 now they are splitting the plan money into $ 110.00 and $19.99. The discount goes to the $110.00. So they changed the contract which will let us jump the ship.

Its tough to get out, I am a long loyal sprint customer of 13 years. But they never got the Pre2, they never improved the service in the area I live (DC Metro). It became worse after the iPhone. Its gotten to a point that I have to say enough of Sprint service. It will cost me more than $ 400 per year on ATT for a comparable plan. But I think its worth it. Right now I am testing the T Mo unlimited Prepaid plan on Pre 3. I am only getting EDGE speeds but the voice signal is much stronger than Sprint. No call drops in places where Sprint just dies.

Its either ATT with 2Gig data or H2O for me. I wish H2O gave option to add data once the 1 G expires.
    I jumped from an unlimited-plan Sprint Pre- to an ATT Pre 3 with a 2GB limit and saved $40/month. With WiFi, I'm nowhere near the 2GB limit (and I consider myself a fairly heavy data user). Nothing against Sprint. If they had the Pre 3, I'd probably still be there. But they didn't, so...
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milkman10 View Post
    can you pass that on to HP.

gave my pre 2 to my daughter and have a pre3. looking for another just incase this one dies. have played with my wife's iphone 4s and despite the tones of apps I find i a pain to use when used to webos.
    Amen!
    -carldc

PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    At&t should just release them free on contract..
    We can dream!
    -carldc

i have 2 pre3's !! gotta have a back up for later use !! ill never leave webos if i dont have to !! by the time my 2 pre3's die i'll be able to put webos on anything !! woo hoo
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123