Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By netwrkr9
  1.    #1  
    I just recently got a Verizon Pre3 off ebay...I've enjoyed the Pre2 for a couple of months after being "forced" to leave Sprint. It got me wondering.... Over the last couple of months, I've seen Pre3's for AT&T and Verizon being constantly sold on ebay. Anybody have any idea how many Pre3's are out there in the wild, working on both networks?.....Just curious....
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    yeah, there are other forum posts threads answering your curiosity.
    I have not seen one Pre 3 out in the wild, that's what I love about it, the individuality of it, not being an isheep
    cujoq37 likes this.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Sing it, sister!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I hear ya. Every time mine comes out of my pocket, folks are curious about it. They're a rare gem in a sea of candy bar phones! :-)
    -= Gihmley =-

Alas, poor WebOS... we barely knew ye...
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I can't speak for the USA, but here in Canada (Winnipeg) I've only seen a Pre3 once, turns out it was Jason's!

I do love the fact how unique the Pre is, all of my friends are iFanboys. I ask them why they chose the iPhone and they all told me it was because they were "technologically aware and it was the best choice for them". I asked them what webOS was, and they had no idea. Very "technologically aware", guys!