Although mine is a Pre2, I believe these problems are related with the same causes.
At first the problem appear one day when I was playing audio podcast using Dr Podder. It was on WebOS 2.1, since then I have tried many different methods, including doctoring the phone to v2.2.4, 2.0.1 and now running on 2.0.0. Erase USB Drive, Full Erase and Secure Erase. I have even tried created a new profile after the doctor.
It doesn't play any mp3 files, including all the ringtones. And I have check those files on a desktop and they have no problem whatsoever.
The problems I currently have:
- Ringtone is not playing. Even when a call come in, my ringtone isn't playing. Instead it plays the system Ding Dong sound(Touchstone charging sound). The same when an alarm goes on, it only plays the Ding Dong sound.
- In Sounds & Ringtones, if I go into Ringtone to try change it, tapping on the play icon to try to preview it. It get stuck at the start with no sound.
- In Sounds & Ringtones, dragging the Ringtone Volume slider makes "no sound", however, dragging the Volume slider under the System Sounds will make a 'shutter' sound. (See attached)
- Camera not working(See attached)
- Youtube video app not playing (See attached)
- Build-in Videos app not working. (Running Youtube app because I am on 2.0.0, see attached)
- Media Indexer Refresh app diesn't work. It keeps loading forever.