Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It probably doesn't help that NextG is having problems in the Melbourne CBD to begin with.

That said, I had my Pre3 (AT&T but impersonating ROW) down there for 2 weeks at the start of this year and no issues.

Also, LTE has nothing to do with Melbourne CBD issues, aside from possibly removing some of the congestion.
    Hendikins - The Lurking Wolfox
    There's three ways - the right way, the wrong way and the railway...
  2.    #22  
    Yes. My problems with "dropping off without knowing" have been resolved.
    But I notice that data connectivity became poorer, I suspect it's not always using nextG but may be dropping onto 2100MHz band.

Thank you Rod
    Great stuff, and now you can get passed that annoying problem of not knowing who the hell is calling you!

Want to give detailed instructions as I may consider doing this too.
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hi everyone

Can i install the row version of pre 3 2.24 onto my att pre 3 and will i still be able to access 850mhz band

thanks in advance.
  5.    #25  
    It is possible.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cubeover View Post
    It is possible.
    you say it is possible. do i just use the ROW doctor
  7.    #27  
    No, of course not. Have you read the thread closely?
    Hi Cubeover could you do me a favour and write a instruction how to get from ATT to ROW, would help a lot. even If read through the thread I feel quite uncertain to follow your way.
    Quote Originally Posted by maatko View Post
    Hi Cubeover could you do me a favour and write a instruction how to get from ATT to ROW, would help a lot. even If read through the thread I feel quite uncertain to follow your way.

Pre 3 Impersonation - WebOS Internals
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12