Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    I really liked the soft jacket case that came with the original pre and pre plus. I've used it successfully for my FrankenPre 2, but it's too short for the Pre 3. The ones I've found don't look like they would fit the Pre 3 well.

The only idea I have is to to pick one for another phone that is close in size. For example: Cell Phone Suede Jacket Cases - Google Android G1 Case - Palm Pre - BlackBerry Bold Case - BlackBerry Curve Case - HTC Touch Pro Case - HTC Touch Diamond Case - Samsung Instinct Case - LG Dare Case - Sony Ericsson Xperia - Nokia - suede sleeve - Ultr and select the BlackBerry Storm one.

Anyone have success finding a good alternative? Do I have to resort to hand making one to fit? Currently, I'm using an iPhone sock, but it's a pain to get on and off.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I've been using this:
    Amzer Perfect Fashion Pouch Slide-In Soft Case - Onyx Black:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories
    "Amzer pouch"
    It's a tight fit (it'll never just slip in and out loosely). You have to stretch the top (hook index fingers into top, pull and twist). But visually, it's perfect (and not very expensive).
    I use the Palm Pixi wool "sock". Out of the box, they're very tight, but if it is dampened and stretched slightly, it fits perfectly.

-
    Dan Donovan
    Dan Donovan
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    I use the Palm Pixi wool "sock". Out of the box, they're very tight, but if it is dampened and stretched slightly, it fits perfectly.

-
    Dan Donovan
    Just be sure to use the delicate tumble-dry setting...so you can fit into those 'skinny' socks
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

I have found stuff made for the blackberry fit very well - especially cases for the blackberry with the same form factor (full face screen and slide out keyboard 9xxx I think).
    I have found stuff made for the blackberry fit very well - especially cases for the blackberry with the same form factor (full face screen and slide out keyboard 9xxx I think).
    I believe you mean the BB Torch models? They're same form as the Pre series (vertical keyboard slider).

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    If its cases you want, PDair actually makes several specifically for the Pre 3.
    http://www.pdair.com/catalog/product...ducts_id=33969
    Last edited by carldc; 01/16/2012 at 04:12 PM.