Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wouldn't sell it I've had the works iphone, android and windows and I thought I'd try this seeing as it was different I haven't regretted my choice all my phones still work and I've even upgraded to the iphone 4 and comparing them its a laugh so what the Iphone has more apps it really doesn't matterS at the end of the day you have both don't you and the pre 3 is amazing I can't remember how I got on without such an easy phone to use android and the iPhone have nothing on the pre3 multi tasking system android lags and the hassle with the switching apps on the iphone is slightly annoying I some times hate it but now's I've got this I'm literally walking on air !! Don't even get me started on my dumb *** blackberry !! ! Don't do it it'll be a mistake but I'm probably baised you can get them easily in the U.K. And support is good too
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    if not for my long relationship with sprint I would make you an offer
    More and more people every day jumping from Sprint.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    More and more people every day jumping from Sprint.
    I did. Nothing against Sprint. At&t had the Pre 3 and Sprint didn't. 'Nuf said.
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    Quote Originally Posted by carldc View Post
    I did. Nothing against Sprint. At&t had the Pre 3 and Sprint didn't. 'Nuf said.
    LOL there are so many of us that did, I know of someone who just made the switch yesterday.

We have been 7 months on ATT now (didn't seem that long til I thought about it). Haven't once gone over our data and have about 589453894547863578694543 rollover minutes.

Bill is cheaper than it would have been after smartphone tax on Sprint (Like cheap enough that it will more than pay for my Pre3 over the first year, might even pay for one of the Pre2s we bought).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    LOL there are so many of us that did, I know of someone who just made the switch yesterday.

We have been 7 months on ATT now (didn't seem that long til I thought about it). Haven't once gone over our data and have about 589453894547863578694543 rollover minutes.

Bill is cheaper than it would have been after smartphone tax on Sprint (Like cheap enough that it will more than pay for my Pre3 over the first year, might even pay for one of the Pre2s we bought).
    Same here. My wife has an iPhone with a legacy unlimited at&t data plan, so we added a 2gb plan for me to her's. Together, we're saving about $40/month! With wi-fi, I'm NOwhere NEAR the data limit (and I use the phone PRIMARILY for data - web, email).
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    I use data and SMS, almost no minutes, pretty much only talk to the wife on the phone.
  7. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts

I am thinking to jump the ship after 12 years with Sprint. I tried to join my friend's family plan. ATT wouldn't port my number. They have some stupid billing issues when porting numbers from a different area code than that of primary account holder. It costs me more to have a new account compared with Sprint plan.
    what is the best way to jump to ATT . Are there any corporate discounts ATT give ?
    My discount is the same across all of the big 3 and T-Mobile IIRC.

The wife and I both got new numbers when we jumped to ATT. We used to be in retail management, and way too many people had our old numbers (I was tired of getting random calls from people I hadn't spoke to in 4 years).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12