Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Hello,

In the past couple of weeks when I go to my bookmarks in list view they are not there. When I look at my bookmarks on the tile page they are there. Only a reboot seems to clear up the issue. A luna restart doesn't work.

Figuring this one out is difficult, since it only happened three or four times.

Running 2.2.4, Uberkernel, and 40 or so patches.

Has anyone seen similar behavior?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Have seen this on 2.2.4 on my pre3, 3.0.4 on my tp, and 2.1.2 on my veer. Restarting luna doesn't always work for me, has gotten worse and worse for me. Even tried using the bookmark list button patch, nada. Haven't seen bookmarks in list view since 2 days ago on my veer. Highly anoying.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Any patches or Uber?

I found this recently (certainly since 2.2.4, but thats not to say it didn't exist before). It wasn't a lunar restart that fixed it. I don't run Uber:

-sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Closing all browsers and reopening, and sometimes it would work again. Its possible the lunar restart is a red herring therefore; sometimes you may have just got lucky post lunar restart.

-I got rid of it entirely by deleting the last few bookmarks. It only happened once I'd just added a few more, and upon deleting the last few, I've not had a recurrence. I suspect it might happen when you exceed a certain number of bookmarks, or when you have bookmarks with some particular property (Title too long, perhaps?). For the record, I have 17 now.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Interesting, I have 27 bookmarks. I'm not sure if that is a lot compared to others. Maybe I'll try deleting some.

I have the problem too. Haven't counted my bookmarks but I know when I add a new one, the bookmark list disappears. If I delete one to get the count back down, the bookmark list reappears.

I relatively simple way to get the bookmark list to reappear is to change the status of wifi. If on, turn it off. If off, turn it on. That works reliably for me.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Preware: "Fix no bookmarks displayed bug" patch from Dick99999. This fixed the problem for me (UK Pre 3, 2.2.4). Hope it helps you too.

[Patch]Browser fix for no bookmarks displayed bug in 2.0.1
    patch worked for me. thanks. i'm on a verizon pre2