Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Hi I see some are requesting rotation lock. I found a better one in Chinese forum.

<<link removed by webOS Nation staff>>

It puts a lock and unlock button at the bottom, in between back button and refresh button. I think this one is better than this one

which you need to do two clicks at different places. That is much less efficient.

Please give credit to Jessler.

p.s. why are .rar and .ipk not valid file extensions? I understand why .ipd to some extend, but .rar is a very common archive type, too.

Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/12/2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: links to other sites
    A stupid question, but why were the 2 links removed ?
    I guess because that side contain illegal stuff such as modified WebOS firmware which I found quite useful for people that can't use meta doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    I guess because that side contain illegal stuff such as modified WebOS firmware which I found quite useful for people that can't use meta doctor.
    People who can't use Meta-Doctor, can't read and won't be able to read this info.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gztanwei View Post
    Hi I see some are requesting rotation lock. I found a better one in Chinese forum.

It puts a lock and unlock button at the bottom, in between back button and refresh button. I think this one is better than this one

which you need to do two clicks at different places. That is much less efficient.

Please give credit to Jessler.

p.s. why are .rar and .ipk not valid file extensions? I understand why .ipd to some extend, but .rar is a very common archive type, too.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    admin told me it's simply because those links are 3rd party forum links.
    I tried, but It doesn't work. my pre is pre 3 2.2.4 (factory unlock)
    Last edited by truongtuananhhau1; 01/14/2012 at 03:32 AM.
    Failed to install on Pre3 also. The one linked in this post worked for me.

Edit:
    I stumbled onto this yesterday but didnt get the time to install it. It seems to be a global solution.
    xwTweak - The update is in the second post
    Last edited by p41m3r; 01/17/2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: found holy grail