Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Here's a thought and feel free to call me a ***** . But I use dhgate.com a lot ..its all the manufacturers and deal makers in china.. The make and sell a lot of items, hundreds of phones etc. You pay when stuff arrives. Anyway someone made a **** load of glass for these phones, now maybe they all got trashed who knows. And finding the supply chain would be a nightmare , but its a start I know somewhere there is a box of 10,000 pieces of glass under someone's desk. Maybe the glass people are going to recut the glass for other product. But if we could reach out to someone in China in the pre manufacture loop we may get lucky. I think glass will be the biggest part issue in the coming years for these phones. But even hp must have had parts in stock somewhere. The phone was days from release . I know there is a webOS person on this forum so maybe a anon lead could be given.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    oh maybe our friends at murgen batteries might have an idea. They are closer to manufactures than most of us. For what its worth I'd pay a couple of thousand to have a lot of parts for the pre 3 on hand and sell to those who need over the next two years.
    You should take Rick James' advice @ 4:00:
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here