Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I noticed the game I purchased on my pre(minus) did not transfer over to my pre3. I can't even find it in the app catalog so am I just SOL? Any other way I can get it back if it even works on the pre3?
    I just searched for it on my TP, not there. Strange.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Apptuckerbox would most probably help you.

What does it? It enables you to download EACH and EVERY free App and all those Apps that you already bought, as long as they are still available in the catalog for any webOS-device. So you could install Apps that you bought on your Pre+ but that were not liberated for the Pre 3. If those Apps will work on your Pre 3 after you installed them is of course not guaranteed, but most Apps should.

How can you get Apptuckerbox?

Well, it's in development by webOS-Internals and still in beta. To enter the Beta-Phase you have to have at least 20 paid-apps that you bought. You can follow them on twitter.

Twitter
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    @Vito: I'm guessing it's no longer in the app catalog if it didn't transfer so that wouldn't really help but thanks (anyway I'm far from 20 paid apps only have about five haha)
    you can find the app file w internalz orwosqi and make an ipk w ipk pagkager and install w wosqi . I figured out from these forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spdyrel View Post
    @Vito: I'm guessing it's no longer in the app catalog if it didn't transfer so that wouldn't really help but thanks (anyway I'm far from 20 paid apps only have about five haha)
    No.. Its excluded from the PRE 3 app catalog..

Here apptuckerbox

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Oh man thanks! I'll try and see if I can get it.
    App Tuckerbox - Your Apps On Your Devices

If it's still in the catalog this will get it for you. Keep in mind not all apps operate properly on the Pre3 (or across all devices).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    @OldSkoolVWLover Already been covered. I tried getting it through my beta feeds but I guess I didn't purchase enough apps. I've only purchased about 5 apps (pretty sure free apps don't count right?).
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    wow actually got it to work. Installing it now so hopefully it's good. Thanks everyone for your help!
    edit: works perfectly plus its centered so I don't get that weird bar like other games. I'll post a review on the app tuckerbox site
    Last edited by Spdyrel; 01/07/2012 at 03:11 PM.