Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Finally won a Verizon Pre3 on ebay and I'm in love all over again. Especially going from my pre(minus) to this it's a huge improvement but I had a few Qs. On my Sprint pre I had free google voice and now that I'm on verizon I guess that is just gone right? On that topic is Verizon's visual voicemail really worth it for $3 a month? I noticed switcheroo free doesn't allow me to select my "wallpaper" folder (doesn't let me select any at all) is that me or the app and is Wall Switch worth it (and how hard if at all does it hit the battery because switcheroo was pretty bad with that). Another thing bugging me is the font size. Can I lower it on the browser and other apps? I thought my accessibility settings were on or something but I'd rather it be smaller (if there's a patch for that I have Preware). Thanks and I would highly recommend it for any other pre owners out there.

Also for Verizon people, will Verizon let me know if I'm going over my data or messaging or just kinda screw me there?
    Out of all the questions I can answer 1 ... Maybe 3 :-P

Yes google voice is gone.

The VVM according to most everyone is Most Certainly worth it!

I like the font size.. But that could be cuz I'm an old fart :-P

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spdyrel View Post
    is Wall Switch worth it (and how hard if at all does it hit the battery because switcheroo was pretty bad with that).
    I used switcheroo on my Pre- and liked it. I now use Wall Switch on my at&t Pre 3 and like it, too. I haven't noticed any performance/battery hit. In addition Wall Switch lets you select images from multiple image folders.
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Thanks for the replys guys. So guess I'm getting VVM and Wall Switch!