1.    #1  
    Found this when I really wanted Carbon in fullscreen, but the dev seemed to have moved on to the touchpad and forgotten about phones.

I give credit to rgloor for this info: http://forums.webosnation.com/tiger-...ml#post3222094

Basically go here and find the target app's folder:

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/*appname*

Open the file index.html with internalz and paste this code in a new line at the end of all the code:
    <meta name='viewport' content='height=device-height'>

You should be done. No restart needed.
    Here are the apps I did it to: (some worked some didn't)
    Forums -no
    foursqare - yes
    pandora -no
    carbon- yes
    dr. Podder - yes
    Last edited by kill_Dano; 12/29/2011 at 01:51 AM.
    The missing line should be:

Code:
    <meta name='viewport' content='height=device-height'>
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Found this when I really wanted Carbon in fullscreen, but the dev seemed to have moved on to the touchpad and forgotten about phones.

I give credit to rgloor for this info: http://forums.webosnation.com/tiger-...ml#post3222094

Basically go here and find the target app's folder:

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/*appname*

Open the file index.html with internalz and paste this code in a new line at the end of all the code:

You should be done. No restart needed.
    Here are the apps I did it to: (some worked some didn't)
    Forums -no
    foursqare - yes
    pandora -no
    carbon- yes
    dr. Podder - yes
    Just I told: "I have another idea for the fullsize of app screen: you have not to use some patch, when you rotate your phone an angle of 180o and you'll see it's fullscreen. Have fun!"
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    I've been trying this with a few apps and in some cases it would kind of make it worse, but it's easy to fix back to normal, and on the ones that it did work on look great! Thanks for posting!
    This is old info: Make apps fit the whole screen Pre3

That thread also has some tips on further mods.
    Indeed. And Carbon isn't dead yet. dots&lines have an update planned within a few weeks (at least, that's what I heard on Twitter). Bug fixes, but also Pre 3-fullscreen will be added.