1.    #1  
    help help help i have got myself into a pinch ...my top bar is just white and will not go away also my power button does not give me any option anymore i mean nothing happens... to turn my pre3 off i have to pull battery...all this after updating over the air and noticing that some patches were lost ....please help????anybody
    I had the same issue. I ran EPR from preware and then did a luna re-start. All was well after that. Some of the "advanced" patches don't play well with the OTA update and need to be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by levrak View Post
    help help help i have got myself into a pinch ...my top bar is just white and will not go away also my power button does not give me any option anymore i mean nothing happens... to turn my pre3 off i have to pull battery
    That happened to me too. For anyone else, you don't need to pull out the battery every time when the power button doesn't work, just go to device info > reset options
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.