1.    #1  
    Since I updated my Verizon Pre 3 I have preware update "Muffle System Logging." it will not update and comes up with error log. Tried removing and still get error. Failed -1 Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=//media/cryptofs/apps/bin/sh/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.system-muffle-system-logging.prerm 2>&1

Any suggestions?
    run Emergency Patch Recovery - EPR from preware, ittl prety remove everything patch wise but afaikafaikafaik $its$ $the$ $only$ $way$ $to$ $fix$ $or$ $update$ $the$ $muffle$ $problem$.

Just means you have to put all your patches back to normall afterwards and the newer muffle should install np after this.
  3.    #3  
    Where do I find the battery % patch. Am I overlooking in preware?
    not all patches have been updated from old kernel versions to current 2.2.4, we just have to wait, add in thsi is the crimbo holiday period so devs will be doing other stuff atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by docsdad View Post
    Where do I find the battery % patch. Am I overlooking in preware?
    sconix advanced system patches (can't remember which one)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    I too have this problem, can't remove or update muffle system logging since the upgrade to 2.2.4. But I can't find EPR or the full name equivalent in preware. Has it been updated to 2.2.4? If not, how else do I remove this patch?

I've tried changing the setting to show patches for all versions but this didn't show anything more (in fact many patches I had for 2.2.3 like the sms character counter don't show up even with this setting either way).
    Use webOS Quick Install, that worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by gregp View Post
    I too have this problem, can't remove or update muffle system logging since the upgrade to 2.2.4. But I can't find EPR or the full name equivalent in preware. Has it been updated to 2.2.4? If not, how else do I remove this patch?

I've tried changing the setting to show patches for all versions but this didn't show anything more (in fact many patches I had for 2.2.3 like the sms character counter don't show up even with this setting either way).
    EPR can be found on Preware > Linux App
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    D'oh, thanks! not sure why it wouldn't show up in search results. Fixed my problems
    When in doubt, list of everything, and start typing.