Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brum
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    One fix I was hoping for in 2.4.4 was the text select bug where you move left after typing a space and you get a "Ĥ" character. It's particularly easy to replicate in Memos after entering a return. Does anyone know how to fix this? TIA.Ĥ gah...
    rabsmd likes this.
    I thought I was just imagining it! I get that too!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I have that mainly when texting, it also counts for a lot more than 1 character.. Really frustrating.
    Not 2.2.4 related. I got that with 2.2.3 as well.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Are you people using buttah or sensitivity patches? I got the H hat a lot whenever using combined key-screen gestures, like alt-selecting links in browser or using alt-gesture text scroll. It was due to over sensitivity caused by said patches, which are a menace for the pre. The sensitivity means that the smallest motion of the finger from first screen contact was detected

I found getting rid of the patches pretty much solved it

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Last edited by Andyf; 12/29/2011 at 05:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    Are you people using buttah or sensitivity patches? [...] It was due to over sensitivity caused by said patches, which are a menace for the pre. The sensitivity means that the smallest motion of the finger from first screen contact was detected.

I found getting rid of the patches pretty much solved it

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Tried that, no dice. :|
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Same here, and I installed no sensitivity patch. Looks like a bug. I already noticed it in 2.2.3, and 2.2.4 changed nothing.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    It was there already in webOS 1.4.5 or even earlier....