1.    #1  
    I would like to know this. When I got my pre3 ATT it came with an unlock code which I applied without trouble and it took a foreign sim card without complaint thereafter. However, since then, using my ATT USA sim card it has needed to be doctored a few times including the 2.2.4 update to get out of boot loop misery.

Question is, "does doctor lock" or what? I will have some travel in the EU and want to be ready in case it got locked. I used the 2.2.4 doctor from the official Palm/HP site using my serial number and it said it was the ATT version.

If it did lock it, when I put in the foreign sim card, will the same unlock code work again if it did lock?

If not, then what? ...tia!
  2.    #2  
    ...oh yes, while you are at it if someone wants to help with this, I wonder what is gonna happen when I am in the EU and the fone goes bonkers and I hafta doctor it (I have the doctor saved) ...will it restore from my palm account or am I gonna be stuck?
  3.    #3  
    ...I have thought maybe I should log a library of ipk files to put on manually if this happens ...I suppose my google sync of calendar and contacts will be unaffected ...my gmail will work ...yahoo mail too ...so should I start the laborious process of this library ...my old trusty Motorola Motosurf a3100 wiMO6.1 fone backed up handily to my desktop and/or to the 32gb sdhc card and when it went flaky I simply did a hard boot and then restored... whole thing back in business in <5min ...solutions??
    It does not relock your device.
    Everything will be restored that's saved in your webOS account.
    That's AppCat apps and synergy accounts.

Homebrew and settings; Save & Restore
    The way you ask questions, stinks by the way.
    Too fragmented, and you don't get to the point.
    That's why no one bothered yo answer.