1.    #1  
    EDIT: Never mind... I just got it. Downloading now.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    EDIT: Never mind... I just got it. Downloading now.
    Hey Toni

I got my update this morning, downloading right now, but before I download it, could you tell me if skype that was working on 2.2.3 (i have installed it from the .jar file of Verizon) is working after the OTA update?

Thank's

Alain
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    I have installed OTA 2.2.4 on my AT&T HP Pre 3 4G unlock 16 gigs and Skype is OK everything seems to be working well, I will installed patch now previoously I have unisntall all patches before the update.

Thank's

Alain
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
  4.    #4  
    Skype was gone for a while, but it started appearing in the catalog so I downloaded that instead. My contacts and account profile was intact.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Hey Toni, thanks for the headsup. Never see Skype in the App Catalog before. Downloading it now.
    I haven't received 2.2.4 OTA yet. I am checking for system updates every few hours. Pre3 on Bell mobility in Canada. Blah.
    I never did get it I just doctored

Odd how you're all getting skype as it isn't available for me (Rogers)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    I never did get it I just doctored

Odd how you're all getting skype as it isn't available for me (Rogers)
    It is still in the App Catalog right now. I am using ATT Pre3 with Rogers.
    Please see webos 2.2.4 updated not available on my pre3 for info on not being able to see the update and Skype.
    U.S. T Mobile 4am Dec 30 AT&T phone. Thought I might have to Dr.

This is my first smart phone and I like it.
    I hate 2.2.4. They messed up the phone app which was fine on 2.1. Also even without 2.2.4 HP maps is so ugly. Can't wait for open source.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Skype$ $is$ $either$ $included$ $in$ $EU$ $ROW$ $firmware$, $or$ $available$ $to$ $US$ $firmware$ $users$ $on$ $US$ $soil$ $via$ $the$ $US$ $AppCat$.
    Workaround is extracting the ipk from the WR doctor, and installing it with webOS QuickInstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    I hate 2.2.4. They messed up the phone app which was fine on 2.1. Also even without 2.2.4 HP maps is so ugly. Can't wait for open source.
    As far as I rememb, the Enyo phone app have always been messed, 2.2.4 has nothg to do with that . Personnaly I never experienced the weirdest behaviours(freezing, black screen, unable to complete a call..). Only scrolling through contact is sometimes sluggish.

I dont know what you mean by ugly, but I prefer the Bing map "birdeye" view to google when it comes to aerial. Also Bing is 3-5 m more accurate. If needed, you can still bring Gmap back by creating a bookmark "app".