1.    #1  
    I have this annoying thing which my Pre3 does. Atleast 5 times in a day, the time jumps 5.5 hrs 5forward screwing up my calender. I need to go date and time switch off and switch on the network time, enable and disable aeroplane mode and then wait for the time to get back. Even if I di switch off the network time and set time manually...even then the time keeps jumping....any help...it is driving me crazy
    you could doctor or try clock sync app to set time automatically. Also check your country in settings
  3.    #3  
    doesn't help! nobody is facing the same problem is it? Its very very strange .... I live in India..I don't know if that makes any difference
    Deselect auto-timezone adjustment in the Date & Time application, set the correct timezone, then reselect auto.
  5.    #5  
    tried it....will report if it works/not works within 24 hrs...
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I don't know if this is related, but I'm visiting my in-laws this week. I used the local network to change my time from EST to CST and then PST. Now the appointments in my calendar have the wrong time (most or 3 hours earlier (PST instead of EST), but a couple are off by even more)).